If you're like most businesses, you rely on dashboards to run your business. From sales dashboards, website dashboards, and key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards to customer service dashboards and everything in between, HubSpot's dashboards and reporting are very flexible to give you and your team the high-level data that you need at a glance. Now, they've gotten even better with the ability to add custom text, tags, images, and videos right to your dashboard!
This blog post is part of our How to Use HubSpot series focused on helping our readers get the most out of their HubSpot portal with tips and tricks on best practices within HubSpot. Some features and tools can be hidden or hard to find. We're uncovering those tools. Follow along and catch all of our HubSpot tips here.
Dashboard Customization in HubSpot
For most HubSpot users, a dashboard is your HubSpot home screen. It's the first thing you see once you log in to your portal and now you can customize that (or any) dashboard in your account by adding an image, video, text, or even a tag for someone on your team right to the dashboard as a module! Here's how:
- In your HubSpot account, go to the dashboard where you want to add a video, image, or text.
- In the top right, click on Actions.
- Click on Insert images, text, or video.
- Enter your text in the box, or click on the image or video button in the bottom right.
- Click Insert.
- Once you do this, your custom block will be added to your dashboard and you can move it around and resize it just like you would any other report on your dashboard!
Check back regularly to find other tips on how to use HubSpot!
Not sure if you're getting all you can out of your HubSpot portal and investment? Our HubSpot Audit will dive into every tool within the platform, evaluate usage, and make recommendations on how HubSpot can work harder for your business. Learn more about our HubSpot Audit below!